Continued Stories


To View My Other Blog with my Continued Stories click HERE

Thursday, March 20, 2014

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD



This age I’m living in forces me to look down too much of the time.

Much of my life is ruled by the evil in politics and by the Nation of Hollywood.

The Nation of Hollywood tells me how I should live, how I should think, and what I should accept for they have taken it upon themselves to be the authority on how life should be lived.

That which should be called” Bum Raps” are little more than lyrics straight from Hades and fools utter them not knowing what they do.

Louie Armstrong sang these words;

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aba0lVdE2c

It is only with great effort I can raise my eyes above the Wickedness here below and see what God meant for me to delight in. 

I start with the words of the song; “Turn your eyes upon Jesus”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0k258D1Lis


No comments:

Post a Comment