Continued Stories


To View My Other Blog with my Continued Stories click HERE

Sunday, November 16, 2014

AS THE TOP SPINS


 
As a boy I had a toy top that would spin when activated with a built in auger. All I had to do was push it up and down and it would go faster and begin to make a humming noise.
 
After a while it would slow down and require me to once again to propel it to a fast speed. The problem was it always needed more stimulus - - much like the way the federal government works today.  

Someone has made the statement that; “Today we elect people to serve us and as soon as they are elected they only serve their party.”   

Our two (spend and tax) senators in California are a prime example of that statement. 

President Obama has been victorious in getting over two trillion dollars to further his program of the redistribution of wealth from the haves to the have not’s.  Upon Obama’s reelection the number one item on his agenda will be the raising the debt limit and taxes.  (We should remember that a tax by any other name is still a tax).  

So far he has been far more successful in raising money for his reelection than running the country.

Just when I have built my case against redistribution of wealth, I read that Marie Kolstad, Orange County, 83 year old Great-Grandmother, Gets Breast Implants.    Go figure!

 

This post has been shared with

Hazel’s  Tell Me a True Story

 

No comments:

Post a Comment